The Rule of Love

What do you hope for in a relationship? In every relationship, there would be expectation. A relationship without expectation, it's nothing. Cause you don't even want it to be better or a change. Expectation is never too high, it is whether you tried your best to achieve it or not. Whether you succeed, it doesn't matter. Effort is forever worth more that everything, even if it turns out to be a disappointment. But if the effort is there, you will just keep trying and trying. Just to make everything better. Maybe this idea was just totally one sided. 

What I hope for in my relationship. I only hope for three simple and basic thing. I shall call this expectation too. I wonder if it's too high. This is for you to tell me. 

Love 
This is the most basic thing in every relationship. Even in the relationship with parents and friend. There should always be love. If you don't love the person, there isn't any relationship at all. Which is why, I only hope for a heart that love me completely. Well don't have to be some psycho freak who love me till they feel like killing me. No no~ Don't come to me. 

Care
Something that everyone need. Maybe a lil bit extra from the one you love. Just a lil bit more. That person doesn't really have to be virtually with me, but just concern and care is more than what I ask for. This is just my imagination: When I'm down and depress (You are down and depress all the time! >.<), that person would just call and tell me, "Don't worry, everything will be fine. I'll be here for you. Anytime." Or maybe that person would just ask me if I'm alright when I'm not acting normal. Well, I know this kinda care I can just get it from my family or friends. But don't you think that the care from the person you love or the person who loves you should be slightly different? Care is always about feeling. Just care about how I feel or perhaps what I would feel when that person do this or do that. I've been told to care about people's feeling. How about mine? Deserved to be taken for granted? Well, I'm just saying. I needcare too.

Honesty
Finally. A healthy relationship, should be build with its basic foundation, which is honesty. Without honesty, there wouldn't even be trust and faith. Without these things, a relationship wouldn't last or it wouldn't even exist. The most trust-able person should be your family. Because they wouldn't betray you. Aren't having a relationship equals to looking for another family member in your life? If that person is not even trustworthy, then why have the relationship? 

I wonder if I'm asking too much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way, do I really look like a materialistic girl who only look at branded bags, clothes, nice car, penthouse? Am I? Am I? Huh? Huh? Huh?

0 response: