I Love The Way You Lie

Some people just can't do the job better. Ass is not that big, cover better please. Especially when it's so easy to find out. Call me smart or my network is just too strong. I told you I'll find out when someone lied.

Lying is an art. How you lie, what you lie, to whom you lie and why you lie. These are all the settings before you lie. But you only have 1 second to set all these up. Once you lie, you should never go back. Lying is based on the trust from people. People trust you and you betray their trust. Trust is earned. You don't get it by doing nothing. When you lose it, that's it. It takes a very long time to accumulate it again. Lose everything in the world. But please don't lose the trust.

People always say white lies are necessary. But to me, it's just once. Once and for all. If ever I find out, that's it. Even though the intention was good. But when you lie, you'll just keep going on and on and on. It's like a drug, take it for once and you'll crave for it.


"Just be patience"


0 response: