=)

I ain't that scary am I? I've seen people can't wait to get me out of their world. Like seriously don't want me to even exist in their world. But friend, we're living in the same world. I still exist.

It all started with a misunderstanding which the technology world gave us. Or is it the relationship between us that created this misunderstood? Well, no one to blame but blame what had happened. I wasn't meant to be in your way. I was never in your way honestly. I swear to the world, I never intended to go into it. I was dedicated to someone else back then. Never intended on that person. So, why hate me? About that misunderstand issue, I didn't know. Seriously, I didn't know it wasn't your fault. It's the technology's fault. Sorry. I shouldn't had post those thing. I'm sorry. 

After so long, things had change into this circumstances. Why are you still holding on it? I thought you let go already. Or is it what we're doing is hurting you, in anyway? I'm sorry again. 

Perhaps, maybe we'll meet one day. Walking on the street, met each other unintentionally. Then, I wonder if you'll say hi. I thought we were friend. Seriously. I thought we were. 

I might sounded like I'm trying to show off something, but I was not. Never intend to. Nothing to be proud of anyway. 

Just be happy girl. Don't live in your past, live for the future.

1 response:

AmUyO ToMoKo | October 28, 2010 at 11:14 AM

the world is always filled with different types of people to deal it... sometimes if it's really annoying or even it's hard to communicate, i'll just not talk much to these people =)

misunderstand always happens... im always facing this situation if im being nice to people, but people just say im just acting... it's really sad to hear this sentence =)

just cheer up sweetie, im sure soon you'll find out what you wanted =)