I Have Friends. They Don't.

I have a friend, L. He just got back with his ex.
I have a friend, H. She is hell of a bitch.
I have a friend, K. He is just so pathetic.

L
He broke up with the current long time ago because he cheated on her. He deserve it anyway. He's been telling me how remorse he is. He regretted for doing it. He just can't help. I think he should never be forgiven. But, I just can't bare seeing my friend in grief. I gave him a hand, and they got back together as a couple a month ago.

H
I never like her. It was fine when I first met her. But in a way, I feel weird with the way she act in front of me and behind me in front of my friends, especially guys. Her eyes. I don't know, but it seems like a lot of people hate her. Not just me. She's not a friend.

K
He is a very good friend of mine. Love talking to him.

L & H
They were friend too. When he told me about the remorse, he told her too. I've heard about it. But he said he hated her and never talk. That's what he told me. But you betrayed and lied to me.

K & H
He likes her. But she don't. Pathetic. She told him about L's remorse.

Me & L & H & K
L felt grateful to me laying a helpful hand. K thought H was that angel. L lied to me about him and H just to get me to help. How convenient. I never blame K. It's not his fault. I regretted helping L. I wonder if he even told H about his hatred to me.

Now I see.

"7,516,800 vs 24,019,200"
=P 

0 response: