Dream

I had a dream.

My dream used to be marrying a rich man and live happily ever after. Nowadays, much changes occurs. Changing of mentality towards what I want and what I desire in the future. I don't need to have a lot of money. I don't have to be super duper rich. I only wish for an average life, which I don't have to be worried about anything.

Then, I wish to have a business of my own. Not for money, but just leisure. I wish to have a cafe of my own. I can make coffee everyday. It doesn't have to an earning business, it just have to be a place where I can just do what ever I like. With no stress. Selling coffee I brew, sandwich I made, and cakes I bake. Besides that, the place would sell nice breakfast as well. With nice ambiance to have a quiet and nice breakfast. A place like Caffeinees perhaps. Hmm... I really wish to have a place like that. Very much.

Maybe not in the short future. Maybe in the time when I earned enough to bare my living. How I really wish I could have that one day.

0 response: