My Wish

Sorry, but I just can't face this because this is too emotional that me myself can't bare to see myself like this. I'm helpless. In every way. As always.

Friday is approaching. Just trying to keep myself cheer up. So that it won't be a pathetic birthday this year. I never had good birthday. Ever. Even last year, or year before. On that day, it never turn out right. 

This year, I only hope for a peaceful and calm birthday. I don't need any surprise. What I want is only a light smile when my friend say 'Happy Birthday Lily.' I'll be more than happy. More than ever. 

This hasn't been a great year. But it's not that bad after all. At least I met some one that will really have a place in my heart forever. No matter what happen in the near future or later. 

I try to not put in any expectation. But eventually I'm putting expectation and hope into it. Pathetic. 

Well, my only wish. Be happy and pass all my subject. Wee~

0 response: