Call Me Queen B

Once again, I'm back into Gossip Girl addiction. Looking at their relationship, tricks, with cheat and lie. I feel myself in it. Honestly. I feel it.

The tension between Chuck and Blair has once against erupt. I love the fact that they love each other, but they just can't be together. They varnish. The hurt. They just can't bare to see each other living in happiness without themselves. They are selfish, just like me. I am too. But I tolerate, in a way. I'm not weak, but I believe that I would gain something in return. 

Well. In the end, they still love each other. In everyway. Whether they want to destroy each other, or they hurt each other, or even humiliate each other. Everything came from the fact that they love each other. Very much.

"You know you love me. XOXO. Lily Clover. "

By the way, spotted some one had a fling. HAD, I say. Nobody know. I just realised it yesterday when that person told me. I was kinda shocked seeing a loving couple like them, they had their issue as well. I was impressed with the faith he had on her. I'm even touched. That's a good start. They had gone through a year being apart. Now, it's time for them to save something together for themselves. Memory perhaps.

"I wish."

3 response:

AmUyO ToMoKo | November 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM

gosh~ im now also so into GG... but i can't find a proper place to watch it... last time when im in Malaysia i used to download it, but that site is being restricted T_T

l I l Y | November 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Well, I download from a site but have to download QVOD. You need it?

AmUyO ToMoKo | November 3, 2010 at 10:24 PM

hahaha... i will never spend my time on QVOD anymore... =) i've found pps to watch xD so it will be fine =)