Open to be Vacant

Did I tell you about my job. I mean the Barista job in city. I used to like my job when we were still using the old espresso machine. Until my boss change it, sold the toaster, and my two colleague quit the job, I started to hate my job. Thou he raised my pay. But the new machine just sucks and everything was bad, especially he even sell off the shop. Yea, I have a new boss, a lady boss. She looks arrogant in anyway, the way she talk just irritating as if she is great. That's not the whole point. She even cut my working hour. I used to work almost 20 hours or at least 14 hours a week. Now I'm down to about 12 hours or 18 max a week. That's kinda bad. Especially when I'm taking up my own living expenses here. I don't really feel myself in this job anymore. Until that day, Cassey called me and said her company is hiring. Well, I kinda envy her high pay job before that. I went to the interview today. Not really an interview after all. He asked me to see him tomorrow at Dandenong, and passed me a stack of paper, document I mean. Yes! It's DANDENONG!!! Hell it's like freaking far!!! >.< but well, I'll still go tomorrow and see how is it going then I'll decide if I'm gonna quit the Barista job. Wish me luck peeps. Cheers~

"Can I have a Synesso at home?"

0 response: