Fool

I feel so dumb now. Woke up this morning and found myself being a fool. I've been a fool all this while. Blindfolding myself. Keep myself away from everything. In a way, it's pushing me towards looking at what is the reality. I hope what I see is and what I feel is not real. 

I've been taken for granted all this while. I didn't do anything. My effort is worthless. All that I've done are all bull shit. I know I shouldn't be saying this early in the morning but I can't help it but felt that way. It sucks. It really sucks. 

Somebody just come and ask me if I'm alright, and I think I'll cry my lungs out. Seriously. I'd rather stay out of everything by now. I wonder what is it gonna be when I'm back. It sucks! Totally. Very much. Front and back. Inside out. Feel like vomiting. Grr...

0 response: