Umai-Ya / Trust

This is the last day of the month. April is coming and it is also the end of my semester, also the end of my study in UCSI maybe. Going to oversea, but there are still so much uncertainty and unsure. I hope everything will be settled by May or June so that I can be relieved and prepare for things that I need and concentrate on my work. I really hope so.

Talking about the last day of the month, is also the expiry date for my Umai-Ya cash voucher. hehe. Went there with my sis and future-bro-in-law and had a way to Damansara Uptown. Honestly the food wasn't that fantastic like I thought it would be but the ambience was still ok. But, paying only rm50 for a rm100+ lunch is quite worth it. Some pictures of the food:



Trust, which is something I see it very important. Very. I placed trust on people, thus I hope people have it in me too. What makes you trust a person? Their testimonial from others? Or the experience you had with him/her? Feedback please. Thankyou.

Lily:
"Trust me, will you?"

0 response: