My Ambition

The topic of my blog today is MY AMBITION.

When I was young teacher love to give this essay topic- My Ambition. Every girl's ambition was to be a teacher. Or a doctor maybe?? And every guy's ambition (according to Bobby) was to be a soldier. I thought it should be Astronaut?? hmm... Anyway. Mine was nothing extraordinary from other people and I wrote teacher. Because at that time when I was a kid, I always get cane because of being lazy to do homework. That is why I wanted to be a teacher so that I can cane the students. Muahahahaha.

And now, my one and only ambition is to be an honorable Headmistress. *Roll Eyes* None of you will believe this i think, even myself. That is not true of cause. My biggest ambition is to Marry-A-Rich-Man!!! Muahahaha. Thats what I answered Cassey just now, and the rest of them agreed with me. Of cause every girl wanted to have one, wouldn't you??What is going on to this world nowadays?? I'm not being materialistic, but if you have a choice, why wouldn't you. Normally, the reality is always opposite to what you desire for. And I guess I might only get an average guy with a PURE loving heart to me and be with him happily ever after. And thats is ALSO what I want I guess. Wish me luck. Thank you. Don't mention it. ^^



0 response: