Simple Make the Most Wonderful Thing

A friend of mine gave me my favorite today. You know what is that? Yea, a strawberry cream cake but with almond(don't worry, I ate it^^). Don't worry guys, it's not my birthday yet, you didn't missed anything nor forgot about anything. Yes! My birthday is in October. Yes! October 15. (I purposely say this wan, just to remind^^) I thought it must be something to do with this April Fool thing, instead it just a gift for a solid reason. No trick in it. Hand-made cake. *Happy* Was shock when I see it. Anyway, people thought girls must heart cake like full-chocolate-cake or cheese cake, instead, I'm the one who like something simple. Simplest thing has it's own most wonderful thing in it. A simple sponge cake with cream on it and some strawberry, these already made a wonderful recipe for a wonderful satisfaction. Thank you anyway.^^


Remember last time when I was still 18+ i can't get in to Zouk KL. Okay, I'm still not 21 yet. But with my age of 20.6 I get into Zouk KL. Thou nothing to be proud of, some people might get in there at the age of 15. So what? Does it means that you are so brilliant? It only shows that you did something different from other people(crossing lines?). It's actually an event of Hitz FM and Hitz TV, a closed party so I get to go in. Why? You don't know? Ask me please. LOL.

Lily:
"Get to work NOW!"

1 response:

aLviN | April 3, 2009 at 3:15 PM

wow... really a big surprise n memorable april fool... the cake looks tempting!!!