Chocolate

Can you believe that? Lily is eats chocolate! (WHAT? CHOC?) Yes! Choc! and I really love this very much. This choc is like the best choc in my life and the one and only choc I like. Is it White Chocolate? Forerro Rocher? Belgium Chocolate? No no no, this is a Japanese chocolate with ice cream filling. YES! Ice cream filling.


Sounds a lil bit like those Fondue, but this is in box. The first time when I bought the choc, it melted. I was so sad. T_T

The second time, I was so smart that I brought my tiny ice box along and the retail assistant even look at me when some akward glance. HAHAHAHA. Now I can enjoy my choc before it melt. ^^ People always think I'm weird when I say I hate chocolate. Whats the problem of hating it? No, I don't really hate it, it's just I don't like it. Guys always think that girls must like chocolate, roses and diamond (Well, I do LOVE diamond^^). Why can't a girl don't like these? Is it really that weird? Thats why guys only go for those who are simple and easy to get, and that is also why I'm still S&A. haha^^

My sis forced me to give her credit. The choc thanks to her brilliant idea of bringing the ice box! Credit to CHRISTINA THONG SIEW LAN!

Anyway, I still hates chocolate. from now on I'm not going to buy this choc anymore.

0 response: