Did You Turn Off The Lights?


Did you turn off your lights just now?? You are suppose to do that to support Earth Hour to safe the environment from Global Warming. I did and I had fun in uni with my UCSIDD gang and together we support Earth Hour! Our club were there to put up some games which obviously is Dodge Ball for the people to play. We went there and setup the court by our own. So geng!


Anyway, my uni is in support for this event and come up with a partay. With live band concert and making human 60. In the 1 hour of darkness, everyone holds a candle and made the human 60 with music!!! Wuuhuu! Instead of joining that, all of us start up with a game and blow off people's candle. Until people avoid us and scream when they see us. Damn hillarious. We are UCSICB. Don't get me wrong, the CB is not suppose to be a foul word, its the Candle Blowers. LOL. But I love you guys so much.

The Human 60 in UCSI


Thank you each and everyone of you who came to help out with UCSI Dodge Ball Club. I really appreciate your effort. You Guys ROXX!!! ♥ ♥

Oh ya, remember I promised to upload the Bunkasai Night pictures?? I kept my promise, and it's up. Go check out in my facebook album.^^

0 response: