Ching Ming/ Iranian New Year

This morning went to Nilai Memorial Park to visit my grandmother (yes! My grandma past away last year T_T). I miss her so much! Is actually the Ching Ming Festival and we are suppose to sweep the tomb and pay worship to the ancestor. The place is really nice with clean and tidy placement of tomb. But today was so jam and a lot of people went too. There is this place in the memorial park, damn nice! Let me show you.


Do you think the place looks like some sort of wushu or action movie setting? Really nice.

Anyway, I'm glad that popo can live in a place like this in peace. I miss you popo. ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, Navid invited a few of us (not just that few but, Bryan, Nick, Corine, Tiff, Bell, Kean, Bobo, Vincent and me^^) to his house because it's the third day of Iran's New Year! Yaahoo! He cooked, ok, he didn't really cook but her sis and Iman did. We ahd fun eating Iranian food and chit-chatting. Anyway, thanks for your invite and Happy New Year to you!^^


Quote from Bryana and Navid :
"Neh, roti pisang tak mau pisang, mau telur!"