Back To School

Four years leaving the place I used to go almost everyday and the place with a lot of laughter, friends and activities going on everyday. You know where is it?? Yea, my secondary school- Pudu English Secondary School aka SMK(P) Pudu. OMG! Finally I have the chance to visit this place again. Everythings seems to be so familliar. The canteen which is the BEST canteen in KL with the most variety of food in town, the student's toilet with over 30 doors, the volley ball court where I used to practise marching and the Quater Master room I go everyday. OMG! I seriously missed this place.

How did I end up there in PESS? CL came to fetch me in college where he went to my house before he came to my college(noobie) to eat Fish Head Noodle in Cheras Flat. We go downtown to Woo's house to fetch her first, then when we passed by the road to my secondary school, and here comes the idea of going back to PESS for the wonderful food in canteen. The most superb thing we did is, we brought CL, YES! CL! a guy, YES! A GUY! to PESS, which is a girl school. HAHAHAHAHAHA. He was quite uncomfortable with the idea but he had no choice. ^^

After four years, I can have my wantan mee with tomyam soup and 'Sang Guo Lou' fruits again! OMG! This is like the most wonderful thing happened today. *Happy* Happy looking at the place and the building. Here comes the pic. ^^

School canteen with fastfood restaurant table and chair

The toilet with over 30 doors

My Quater Master Room

Wantan mee with tomyam soup + chicken floss and 'fu zhu'

The stall we can choose our own mee and match with any soup. There are more stalls.
Yum~yum~

Anyway, thanks CL for bringing us there. ^^

2 response:

nicol | March 27, 2009 at 2:03 AM

hey hey...
u r SMK(p)pudu..??
good good...

haha...^^

l I l Y | March 27, 2009 at 2:04 AM

uh huh~~
why??