A Long Day

Today is my IELTS writing, listening and reading test at Wisma MCA. I didn't really sleep yesterday, don't know why but just keep waking up. I just can't get something off my mind maybe. Woke up at 6.30am and get ready to go. Reach there damn early and found out that the exam starts at 9am. What the 'tut'. Waited for so long, sitting there doing nothing without my handphone with me cause I thought STRICTLY no handphones allow. Who knows that is not true. Thats why Malaysian actually love to break the rules, or I call them not following the rule or the rule was not suppose to be followed.

Another example would be a guy who took exam at the same location with me, he
was taking general training test so i assume he was to be migrate to other country. He was so damn rude that he don't allow the invigilator to collect the particular that is being pasted on our table, don't understand what the hell the guy is thinking. He is afraid of people blackmailling him by just his name?? Swt... If I am the country ambassador, I won't allow this people to stay in my country. There is also this uncle who looks like having the age of 50+, and he is taking academic module. This actually indicate the phrase of ' Learn as long as you lives'. But he was very cute that he take off his shoes and shake his legs like a lil kid. Maybe he is the real curious case of Mr. Old Man, and he is only 20+ years old this year?Hahaha

After exam head down to college meet up with Galy and went photoshooting with him for a girl. I'm like a photographer assistant lo! Holding bags and water following the model and photographer here and there. Isk! Not even a picture of me was taken! Damn!


Later, went to Segi College Damansara for the MAD (Malaysia Association of Dodgeball) appreciation dinner(so-call la). Anyway, its another presentation about the CDL(Campus Dodgeball League). They had this friendly match which we thought we're not going to play but ended up playing. Why am I there today? Mainly is Bobo wanted to intro me as UCSIDD's new manager to MAD people. Oh ya, I'm officially the new Manager-Secretary of UCSIDD and Kee Chai as the new president! Woohoo! Thank you guys and I will try my best to serve you guys for the two semester!

By the way, this is my life! Just read me crapping about life and don't have to bother about me! haha

Quote of the day:
"Kaskosh! "
(Don't know what it means, but Navid say its a foul word HAHA^^)

0 response: