First Ever 'Bak Gua' In My Life

OMG! This is like the 1st ever 'Bak Gua' in my life! And it happen not because I double parked, nor I talk on a phone when I'm driving. But because I parked in the motorcycle parking space. I know I'm wrong but, I wonder why didn't they give out saman to those motorcycle who park on the car park cubicle?? That is so not fair and there goes my RM100. Damn!!! By the way, I also just finish creating my first ever 'hand-typing' HTML webpage, NOT by HTML generator. hahahaha. *Happy*

I see you asking for the URL, but make sure never in your life laugh at me, cause I'm just a beginner. ^^

Regarding the DAY that I have been waiting for, which is today, basically NOTHING happen. Instead, it turned out a lil bit bad. Anyway, lets wish Cassey for her Friday. ^^

0 response: