This is She

I missed the days when my grandma is still here with me. She will call my name all the time, and ask me to do this do that. She always support what ever I do and what ever I want to do, monetarily and mentally. Whenever my mum scolded me, she will say: don't bother, she is just being upset, just keep quiet and don't talk back. She is always worried about my everything, although at times I think she is so annoying, but I know she is just worry about me. I always tell my grandma, I wana marry to a rich and handsome guy.The best part is I always ask her to intro to me. She will just smile and say she don't know any. There was one time when I show her my favourite band-MayDay's picture and I ask her which is the most handsome one. She pointed at Monster, which is the guitarist I love so much, I was jumping and cheering around her about her choosing the same guy as I do. When everytime I'm dressed up for occasion, I will ask her whether and I looking good. She will really give me comment. I remember once when I was trimming my eyebrown in the living room. She said, don't make it too thin, you look good when you are natural. Eversince I was born in 1988, I live with my grandma till she is sick and she move to my house. When I was still in primary school, My mum always ground from watching TV. But I'm not afraid of that because, my grandma will let me watch whatever I want. But still I never let her down. I still do my best in all exam. My grandma never scold me and nad me about my study. Because she saw what I did and she trust me. Until I study in secondary school, I was always late home. She'll call my friend's house checking if they had gone home already and why haven't I. I was always angry of that, and sometimes I show her temper. Sorry grandma. She always cook good food, especially those I love to eat. She's the one who taught me how to cook. But she still haven't taught me how to make my favourite dish- 'assorted vege with pork'. I'm always afraid of watching those ghost or chinese vampire movie. But I still love to watch. Everytime I say I'm scared, she'll say:"Silly girl, there's nothing to be afraid of, popo is here ma". I remember there was once I ask her who am I, she can't call out my name instead she call out my cousin's name. I was so upset about it. Then I ask her, who is the one she love and pampered the most. She will immediately say:"Ah Ly." Yes, thats my name.
Don't worry, I'm not crying nor trying to show how sad I am. But I'm just writing down whatever I can remember about her before I forget, thou I will never forget. And, this post is not meant to be EMO...

I would still love to say- I Love You Popo, Thank You Popo

0 response: