Friday / Mid-Autumn

It was the ISETAN Member Sale again!!!haha...and of cause I went with Fong and Yin. My all time shopping partner. It's friday, I expect the crowd before 2pm but not after that. But the crowd is still there. Hilarious man!!! But I still manage to get something. I was so surprise that 2% actually had a bin there selling cheap stuff. *Happy happy* I got a shorts which the original price is RM159 and I got it for only RM64. hahahaha. Thats why I love ISETAN!!!Oh ya, I also help my gohgoh(Kean) to buy a shirt to match with his newly bought black tie. hehe. and it's cheap till....Cheaper than lady's clothes. Haiz...Thou they say it looks abit like pj pants la. But its really nice to wear it with sleeveless top I tell you!!! Of cause, we don't just went there for shopping. Actually we should meet up with our cute and funny friend Neoh at noon, but he got something so we meet him for movie in the evening. Oh, before that, let me tell you, I won 10 TGV complimentary pass and 10 popcorn set voucher!!!*woohoo* So, it was my treat on the movie and popcorn. hehe. We watched this disgusting and gross movie call . It was really ewl.... *vomit* -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh ya, last tuesday was the Mid-Autumn event in my college. Of cause the whole gang went and had great fun. I finally met Chua, the funny and cute guy. He is really quite good looking seriously. hahahaha. This Prakash really make all of us laugh a lot. And here are some of the nice shot by Prakash. hehehe
The funny duo

The Flare

This is something nice and special

Cute Chua and me(Oh man, I love this shot so much)

Prakash with Bellz

0 response: