Shocking

Yesterday was just a normal outing to meet my cute friend Neoh with Fong and Yin. We went to watch this horror movie, with Neoh screaming and shouting here and there, and we almost got kicked out of the cinema. He is not shouting cause he got shock, he is just being naughty and trying to tease me and yin. Honestly, I didn't really close my eyes through the whole movie lo. But the movie is not that fantastic as compare to the 4bia. Oh ya, in case you don't know the movie i watched yesterday was . The movie is shocking enough, then when I came out from the cinema, something even more shocking came into scene. I would never expect this would happen. We walked pass TGIF, many people inside of cause, and I saw a familliar face which I have not seen for some time. Thats Reuben, with a girl. Reuben being with a girl is nothing surprising. He is still a normal guy with normal need ( don't misunderstood me, I mean girl friend). But the surprising part is, he is out having fine dinner with MICHELLE CHIN KIT MUN!!! There is no offence here you see, its just, I don't remember Reuben going out with anyone of us on 1-1 date. And the subject is her. They know each other for only not more than a month I guess, they are out for date, and they are heading to Luna Bar later. What a wonderful and well planned date. (Reuben, you better plan for mine, my birthday is coming too) He didn't ask anyone of us to join, not me nor teddy. That makes teddy pissed.
Hmm... I wonder, are they really going out already??

0 response: