Impromptu

Today I have this Impromptu speaking in my public speaking class. I'm not trying to show off here, but I really enjoy it. When Ayumi told me she love this impromptu speaking so much, I thought Ayumi lie on me to just make me not so nervous about it. But I've try it myself today and its not that hard and it's fun. I talked about dodgeball today, cause it just bump to my head and I'm having training later after the class. I keep talk and talk and talk, well, I'm not really brilliant in talking ,but I get through the 5+ minutes telling them about dodgeball. I tell the class everything about dodgeball and luckily they didn't fall asleep *fiu* they also didn't throw rubbish to me. Thank God. If really I'm not as good as I thought I am, please feel free to tell me. I'm sincerely asking for that. Please...

Oh ya!!!This Sunday's outing is DEFINITELY ON!!! So, please do show up ok??But even you don't show up, the charge will still be imposed. I would like to say thank you on behalf of the kids to you guys first. Zul, thank you ya, although you can't come, i will take more picture and show you ok??^^

0 response: