IMPORTANT

Hmm... Its 28th Sept today. Well, I think should get you guys ready for the upcoming event. Nah, not the coming Raya outing plan, neither the coming holiday plan. Well, its before the holiday I suppose. So, the most IMPORTANT upcoming event will be...

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

Thong Xiu Li, Lily, Liry, Clover, Xiao Yu, Ly, 童童,小与 etc.
Your BELOVED lil sister, best friend, soulmate, assistant, secretary, event organizer etc.
Whatever you call me...
My BIRTHDAY!!!
BIRTHDAY you know??!!
生日!!!
Hari Jadi!!!
(In case you tell me you don't know any of these language^^)

This is very very very important to each and everyone of you. Its the best time to show me how much you guys love me. You know, you know??!!(Of cause la pressie, celebration, surprise etc.)


Na na na, don't tell me you didn't read this. I know you did.

So don't forget okay??!!

Well, I should say...

DON'T YOU DARE TO FORGET!!!^^

just a reminder, it's 15th October^^

0 response: