Happy/To You

Erm... Most of you will think this is an EMO post.
Nah...you're wrong, this should be a HAPPY post instead. hahaha
Everyone is meant to be happy, no matter you are male, female, rich, poor, handsome, pretty, ugly etc.
I kinda learned something lately about emotion. People do it for the sake of being comfortable in their heart. Emotion is just something people Its not wrong to show temper, its not wrong to show that we are sad or angry, because thats the way to be more happier. You can disagree with me of cause, but this is what I thought.
This is an old topic that I've been talk about it for so many times. But, end of the day me myself do not really know the way to be happy nor being happy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe that you quarel and you are angry of me because of this stupid reason. It's even nothing to be angry of. You thought I don't appreciate what you did for me right? I can tell that I appreciate them and treasure them like the things you gave me. You are just getting overreact on what I said, or what WE are talking about. Don't think too much, I'm not going back ok?! But I'm just not quite encourage you of knowing her, she is really a ..........

0 response: