Relationship??

Early morning when I wake up, Chua buzz me and ask me if I'm in a relationship. Because he saw me MSN written there ' everyone is in a relationship'. It's true that in just 1 night, I found out 3 friends of mine are in a relationship, that's why I post that up. He said to me :"don't worry, everyone will in a relationship sooner or later." I totally agree with this phrase. A relationship is it really just all about I love you, you love me and thats it? When you're just started to know a person, everything with him/her is beautiful, even their bad habit you will also think its alright. Starting a relationship ain't just about feeling, there are so many issues to consider about. Knowing a person for only a month or two, is it enough to see whether is he/she the one you really want? I don't think so. You may found out that he/she digging their nose when they're watching TV at home in the third month. If you think it's alright, then you might also found out that he/she always being inpunctual that you really really hate it in the fourth month. Then, here comes the next one and the next one and the next one. If you think you can really cope with all of it, then congratulation!! you are numb and you are seriously in love. But, I don't think I can do that. I'll tend to feel insecure that both of us might break up in any day. And here comes another sad case and 'gossip'. You know, I have this one friend, she confess to each ex she had. The longest relatioship she had was just one month. How about the shortest??ok, its just one week. Wow man!!! Getting into a relationship is just like a game to her i guess, here starts the game and when it bored you, then here ends the game. No fun. After all, its about how much you know about him/her, can you deal with it? Can you accept everything of hers/his? Don't answer these when you just know him/her for a month or two. Tell me in four or so, and when you say yes, I'll give my deepest and greatest wish.

0 response: