Events

I'm suppose to go to Sg. Congkak (yea, AGAIN) with 10 other friends of our gang. Then end up 5 of us went. Yea, suppose to be Sg. Congkak, but end up going to this Sg. Cibai, Ops! its Gabai waterfall(they said so, not me!!!)somewhere around there too. The place was erm... not as I expect but still ok. We have to like walk up 300+ steps to reach the place which is slidely better then at the bottom. Cause its crowded, as people are lazy to walk, or I should say climb. When we reach the place, its like erm...there's a few gangs over there, then we thought of climb higher, and on the way we saw this...

and Kee Chai didn't even notice it!!!Its like in the middle of road, HELO!!!you really blind till like that meh??alright nevermind, then we decided to stay on the 'pool' we passed by with a few gangs there. we had some fun there, playing on the 'slide' and catching fishes and prawns. and yea PRAWNS. We got quite alot, then end up giving them to an uncle back to feed his BIG fishy. Here are some of the highlights of the day...

I'm allergic to the water i guess, and my legs got swollen and itchy. But I don't care, down I'm in the water. I even hurt my knee. Haiz...pain...*sob* We head back and on our way to angkasa, we were starving and bought 2 lemang and 8 nasi lemak. We were looking for the nasi lemak all the way from Hulu Langat till Ulek, and we can't find it. Then we end up got it on the road side near Leisure Mall. We had a great meal. ^^


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday was Teddy(my dear)and Bobby's birthday. And of cause there's a celebration not for both of them but Teddy and the gang. (Sorry bout that Bobby) We went for a dinner at Michelangelo (Pavillion). It was a nice dinner with pasta and pizza, and of cause we had a lot of laughter chit-chatting. Girls ma...hahaha..They are my best Girls after all.


Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you. And you guys really match la, taking engineering, same birthday, dadada...haha^^

Oh ya, I have yet to talk about the Dodgeball tournament that day. Erm... maybe when I get the pics??Till then, bye.... muacks

0 response: