Relationship Issue

I was talking to a friend about his relationship with his current girlfriend. He claimed that he love her very much and wouldn't wanna leave her forever. I doubt him, player. LOL. This is like his don't know girlfriend ke-berapa. He told me about the fight the other day, he just don't wanna mention about the ex-girlfriend because he said that was a pretty bad experience. But in fact what happen was, he cheated on the ex. (I feel quite bad telling his story here. But anyway, he won't know. LOL) He claimed the ex to be a obsessed control freak. I can understand what his girlfriend was thinking, why wouldn't he mention? Cause he is guilty? Or is he hiding something else about it? Hmm... I didn't ask of course, if someone is not willing to tell I don't force. I've heard about so many ridiculous reasons of fighting between couples, I wonder how ridiculous can I be when I'm be with someone. 

By the way, my final radio production project is going up today (01/06/10) at 1.30pm. You can go online and search for 3SSR. We will be on for half an hour. See you^^ We are also going to talk about this relationship issue. LOL. Oh ya, do give me some advise. Thanks. XOXO

0 response: