Wee~

Finally~ My exam is over! Yea, exams and assignments are finally over for the first semester. The sleepless night that I had is now all worth the while. I didn't screw up my exam, in fact I think I did well, no regrets. Thanks to Manjit and Cassey. We did it guys!

After those countless sleepless night, had come to the consequence of teabag size eye bag and also coin size dark circle. >.< What should I do?! The eye gel won't heal so fast. I shall get myself some lemon and mask everyday. Or should I get a better concealer? Oh! Or a better solution is to sleep earlier everyday. Yes! Beauty = Sleep. I should sleep more in this coming holiday. 

Well, the holiday is here. What should I do? Hmm... People please date me! >.<

Haha, everyone is in Malaysia. How?! Grr... Nevermind, I shall earn more money this coming holiday and finance myself for the coming Winter Sale! More and more baju, more and more shoes, more and more cosmetics, more and more food! Right, I'm on diet lately. So, 48kg awaits me! Watch me!

No pics for this time. I wouldn't want to show my ugly old sleepless dry face.

By the way, my coursemate, an exchange student from France, Anthony is going back coming Monday. Aww... I'm so gonna miss you, the class teacher. ^^


Oh ya! I know I've been really unreasonably emotional during that period of time. Sorry D~ ^^

0 response: