Wait For Me!

La la la~ Going a bit crazy lately. Stress bit. Exam next Wednesday.

Well, I've just finished all my assignment, like finally. Fuu~ That was really hectic. Finished it with 3 sleepless night which cause my teabag size eye bag >.< I need cucumber! Well, concealer may help too. hehe. Anyway, back to the assignment. I can tell you, I'm now the Tim Burton expert. Well not to the extent. But I can tell you all Tim Burton's history. Cause, my assignment was about Tim Burton. (Gaaah, shuddap! Nobody wanna know!) and it's freaking 2000 words. Kill me please! I rather die!
Anyway, after my Wednesday exam, I'm so gonna start partying! Somebody bring me out please *doggie-eye* Well, I can go myself wert. Cheh! Oh ya, and my trip awaits me. Yeay~ This holiday I'm gonna earn a lot of money! Play a lot! Spend a lot! (NO! Except this 1) Sleep a lot! Travel a lot!

So my bed, my trip, my money, my piggy, my pillow, my wallet, my prince (mana prince o?!) shall awaits me! Soon! Very soon! I will be... back? No! No holiday in Malaysia. But shall have fun in Melbourne. Wee~

Well, haven't been eating much. Then shall add, 48kg awaits me! Muahahaha. See me hot and sexy! 

"I love tortoise"

0 response: