Detective Lily Around the World

Few days ago I was furious, anxious, nervous, stress, worry, uncertain, depress, and what ever words to describe my feeling the other day. But now, I'm blank. Really blank. Don't know what to do, where to go, how to pass, who to turn to... etc. LOL Yea, I'm just crapping. Yea! I'm free now! Exam and assignments are finally over. But just for this one semester. Soon, more to come. I'll just start enjoying my holiday now. 

What to do in winter? Nothing better than having steamboat with friends. Especially it's Tom Yam. The best thing is, it's after exam. Wee~ We had steamboat at Victor's house. And the Tom Yam was great to the max. So, guys! What's next? =D 


I just came back from the breathe taking Great Ocean Road trip with Karen and some other friends. The view was just simply beautiful and amazing. The great ocean view just reminds me of how tiny we are as a human. Why being torture by emotion and change. Just live life fullest with no regrets. 

Talking about the trip, we had fun camwhore-ing all the way. Until me and Karen were strike by the wave and our shoes get wet. How bad is that especially when it's winter. LOL. We had been walking on wet feet whole day until we reach the cottage. The cottage was lovely with a beautiful vintage fire place and a warm and cozy bed. Nothing creepy like we thought it would be. I would definitely wanna go back and stay there again. We washed and dry our shoes with stuffing newspaper in it and we even dry it with hairdryer. How smart are we^^ manage to get them dry by morning. Phew~ The next day morning, we had our breakfast at the beach. How relaxing. We did some jumping and photo taken. They were lovely. Well. Stop the crap and let the pictures do the talking. 

By the way, detective Lily korek-ed something again. Call me stalker the great. It's not a good thing to be one thou. But hey guy, told you I'll find out for you. You're her so many 1st.

It's her 1st time asking a guy out. 
It's her 1st time spending 12 hours with a guy. 
It's her 1st time stuttering, not knowing what she's talking about. 
It's her 1st time feel like living in fairytale. 

"How's that? Are you touched?" 

Oh ya, if you're gonna lie, try harder next time.

0 response: