Ralio • Makan

Argh...! Finally! 2 Assignments down! 1 Assignment and 1 Exam to go! Wee~ It's gonna be over soon. Real soon and I can't wait for my holiday. ^^

Had my Radio Program aired yesterday. There were couple of mistakes here and there, but I think overall was fine. Hope I'll pass. But anyway, it was fun. ^^ I like I like. 


After that we went for a lovely dinner at Leveson St. in a restaurant call The Leveson. It's Tuesday so it's a Chicken Parma day. We shared an American Parma and an Entree Salad with Caramelized pork and prawn with sweet and sour sauce. Yum yum yum~


After a yummilicious dinner, followed by a warm and hearty dessert at Koko Black. Gosh, it's another Chocolate Feast. How can I not be fat!? Shit >.<


By the way, my cousin brother came to Melbourne with the wife. Of course can't miss out to meet up and grab my things. (That's my intention actually =P) and had a satisfactory Har Mee in YY house. That was like the best Har Mee ever. (This is my main intention. LOL) Feels great seeing my relatives here in a foreign place. It makes me feel like home again. Aww...


Well, the due date is  approaching soon. So, sleepless night approach too. But before that, I'm gonna get a good night sleep tonight and get myself stay up tomorrow night at the uni library. I will make sure I finish the assignment before Saturday. So guys, wish me good luck and I shall come back to you in maybe two days time? hehe. Ciaoz~

" I Love Reading Letters."

0 response: