My Homework

Fuu~ I just finished an assignment due next Monday. Yea, why did I do it in such a rush? Because I have plenty of assignment due the same time! So I just finished the quite easy but not very easy assignment. LOL. What am I talking about?

Working on this assignment, reminds me of my grandmother again. Well. I really miss her, that's why. She is the best person I've ever met in my life. The assignment is about memory. It's a broad topic huh. But first thing that comes to my mind is about me, my grandmother and my mother. Us. My grandmother love listening to oldies and watching those Chinese performing art, which I call it 'dok dok qiang'. LOL. Sometimes I enjoy watching it too. Cause the story is really nice.

Well, you can have a look at my site.



Where? Just click on picture la doink~ ROFL

Well, tomorrow onwards is another hectic week to go. Wish me luck people and I shall see you in 2 weeks time. Hopefully.

0 response: