Breakie

It's 6.23am now. I'm now still in the uni library trying to finish up my assignment. Just finish a hearty breakie at McD. It was definitely refreshing and satisfactory. Besides, I just finished an ice cream with Jeremy. We're definitely going crazy. After a 7 hours work and a sleepless night and now I'm still up trying to write my research paper. I have the structure, I have the idea, but I'm doing the research and trying to write out something. But it is not that easy. Writing now is like such a tragic task to me. I am not good in writing, structuring information and putting information together. Bla bla bla, I'm abit talking crap here already. Adrenalin stimulating. I feel awake. But I know my energy is definitely going down. Gonna black off soon. But I'll try to stay up. Until I finish everything and I can go home and have a good night sleep.

2 response:

Victor | June 6, 2010 at 2:29 PM

why could i sense a food eating habit when i read the blog lol

l I l Y | June 6, 2010 at 3:01 PM

LOL. Victor~
Anyway, I had the same breakkie this morning again. Except the ice cream. And now I'm here in uni again. LOL