I Still Love You

I think I should elaborate more on what I posted on my wall yesterday. 

In case you're not following my facebook wall, this is what I said,'I'll flirt around; date another guy; kiss another one and have sex with another, but I still love you.' I've been watching a series lately, two of the character in it had a weird relationship. They weren't just normal friend nor lover. They love each other, meet up once in awhile, have fun, enjoy seeing each other and such. But on the other hand, both of them still flirt around, play around even had one night stand here and there. What I'm trying to say is not me myself wanna try it out, yet. lol. Well, there must be something that tie both of them together and still wanna be together one day or never. Perhaps it's love? 

To be continued... Off to work.^^

0 response: