I Still Love You II

Alright, continue from what I left off that day. I said, perhaps it's love that kept the relationship goes on. Or is it something else? Being a couple like the couple in the series, it is really not easy. Trust is the first thing should be gained in a relationship. Without trust, nothing can be done. Everything is over. Trust is earned. A girl needs security, a guy needs security too. So, what are the criteria consisted to feel secure? In a relationship, it's between 2 person. Just 2. No one else should be in it, including family (mother... Lol) and even friends (xbf, xgf, xcrush, xxx, bff, who ever). No no! When there's more than 3 person, it should happen when you're married with kids. Sometimes, trust should be gained with respect and understanding between each other.

Being together, the couple should have something in common, not only interest, friend or career. But I think the best thing to have together is a common goal. Something 'we' would want to achieve. I told my friend this. What is important in a relationship is what they want now and future. The goal can be as simple as being together when the time comes. Girl always tell the guy, you don't understand me, you don't know what I want. Of course a guy won't understand this, because guy never think! Even if the do think, it's would be the simplest thought on earth. No offense. What a girl want is participation and involvement. They wanna be in your plan, they wanna be in what you wanna do, they wanna be in what you wanna achieve. That's why they ought to know everything about you. But guy always think they wanna achieve something by themselves and they want you to be proud of them, proud of their achievement. Which is why, girl will never understand and so do guy. Well, a relationship is not something easy. I think I shall just look around, just look. LOL.

By the way. Ever since my holiday started, I've been working almost everyday from the day I came back from GOR. It's freaking 9 days straight. I'm so proud of myself. LOL. I know I know, probably you're thinking much 'kaching kaching' coming in. Yes! But there are also a lot of them going out because I've been shopping much. ROFL. But I'm happy what I bought thou. Not branded, but a lot of stuff. Well, not that much thou. Because some of them are for my lovely family and friends. Wee~

Oh ya! The most important thing to mention about today is, my results are out! I got 1 pass, 2 credit and 1 distinction! Wee~ Aren't you proud of me? I've been quite nervous and anxious about my result because I don't think I did well. But it seems that my effort worth the while.

'Secret mission on the run. Wee~'

0 response: