VIP to TNB

Woohoo, I had never in my life wake up at 8am in the morning, not that I haven't do that before but not for this purpose. I woke up that early to go shopping. Yeap! SHOPPING. Beli barang. Buy things. 買東西. And I bet Cassey had never in her life did that before. We went out at 8.30am, reach Chadstone at 9am. Eventually the mall is like just opened, not much people thou. Why would we wake up so early to go shopping in Chadstone? What is that so fantastic? It's VIP sale people! Chadstone Shopping Mall VIP Sale. But it is not like those Isetan sale or anything like those in KL. Eventually the whole mall, all the shops will be on special sale for one day. For instance, 50% off on selected item in Coach. Haven't do this for a very long time since my birthday month last year. But I only bought a dress, a knitwear, and an eye gel. That's old. Damn cha right? Hmm... Thought wanna get something from La Coste, but I didn't get it too. Can't get the size I want. Grr... After a good 6 hours shop, what's next?! Movie of course. Letters to Juliet is on today. It was really a sweet and lovely movie. It's really nice to me. Eventually the whole cinema is only the 3 of us. We are really like VIP today, as if we occupied the whole cinema for ourselves. LOL.

After movie, we took a bus home. But to get the bus, we waited for an hour. Yes! 1 hour. Actually we missed a bus which can take us to where we came from, of course the bus we took after that can bring us home too. But it is a 1 hour journey to get home. Total up will be 2 hours! 2 hours! Can you imagine that?! If I'm in KL, I can just drive and go home, that only take me half an hour, maximum. Terrible! Now I miss my car. = 3=

" I'm madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you."

0 response: