Hearty Weekend

Yesterday morning actually woke up at 8.30am and went shopping AGAIN. But this time I went to DFO with Eric and I bought a pair of sneakers. Like FINALLY. It's not that expensive thou. I'm gonna get rid of my old Converse. But thanks to it, I've walked through such a long journey with it. I still love it anyway. Then, Eric didn't got anything at all. He is the one who wanted to go shopping but ended empty hand. LOL. 


I had a lovely, hearty, satisfactory dinner yesterday. Thanks to Victor. ^^ He came, after I finished work, and we went for Korean cuisine. Was a nice place thou. We had made a wise decision to have an early dinner, otherwise we will end up queuing for a table. Phew~ Was really nice. Then, went for dessert. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but it was really nice.Yum yum~We had a great night chatting and laughing all the way. I'll kick you down the escalator next time, and don't dare me for another dessert. LOL


Well, my exam and due dates are commencing soon. Like real soon. In two weeks time? I might not sleep for the rest of the weeks. So please wish me luck or if you are kind enough to help me with my assignments just buzz me^^ otherwise, till you see me on facebook. That's the time when I'm either dead lack of sleep or I'm free. LOL.
"I'll remember about the movie and lets watch Nightmare at Elm Street. =P"

1 response:

Victor | June 2, 2010 at 2:55 AM

eh... i dare you to kick me down from the escalator lol