Future?

I promise to show you guys the yummilicious sorbet I made yesterday. Now, here you go. ^^


Well it's not something very hard to make. But it's just a simple and nice dessert. Had it with my lovely housemates. *Happy* I wonder if people would think I'm obsessed with food and cooking. I like exploring. You know, cooking gave me a sense of achievement which you can't really get it else where. I doubt myself in all ways. I doubt myself can do everything. But food is very straight forward, if the person likes your food, it's there on their face. =) I just feel happy about it.

Earlier, after class I actually went for a coffee with Cassey and Brian. It was a lovely cafe. With nice cafe and the boss was quite nice. A warm place.

We chat a lot, about plans, about dreams, about reality, about photography...etc. We were talking about what Brian wanna do in future and what is about in Malaysia market. Sounds like some kinda serious topic right? And we kinda like discuss about our own view. Ended up with him saying I'm a realistic and kinda like a closed-minded person. Cause he say marketing person should be somebody who has high EQ and tolerance of acceptance. Well, to some extend I am really a person like this.  I get worked up with things. But as I start to work, I started to learn. Learn to not show everything on my face. This is a world that don't like to see the ugly part of it. So, yea. I'm learning. Even if I'm really angry, I don't show it. This is a practice. A practice of EQ. I'm still a newbie. He also said, marketing does not suit me as my career.True. I totally agree with that. I'm not a creative person honestly. I'm just equipped with skills. Editing skills, PR skills, writing skills...etc. But, I'm definitely not a creative person. Probably, I think in the future, I would diverse to something else to be my career. I thought of taking law, but sometimes I would think, does law really suits me? Or what suits me best? I'm lost sometimes. But I know taking comm is not wrong. But it won't be what I'll really do in the future.

Oh ya, tell you something exciting. My bestie, Zul and wife is gonna have a baby soon. So happy and excited about it. =D No matter it's a boy or girl, I just wish Mohaiza and her baby healthy. Wonder if I could be back on time to see the baby when she deliver? Huu huu~ Excited. A good news for today.

0 response: