Lost

This is like the don't know how many times I've been lost. Really lost. Sometimes, I keep pondering about whether what I'm doing now is what I really want? Will this lead to what I'm looking for in life or future? I wouldn't know. Nobody would know. I used to be very sure about what I'm doing, where I stand and what's my strength. But not anymore. I feel helpless with my work, my things, what it requires. I don't know what I'm doing. Feeling helpless. But at the same time, I wouldn't want to give up. Cause I know, when this is over, I will be free. Real free.

Time flies, I've been here for 3 months. Didn't know what I'm doing, what I have to do. I scared, I phobia, I'm afraid, what ever way you call a fear. I'm now in it. Deep in it. Wonder if I would be more knowledgeable after this. Or, even more lost? What is going on with me? Keep ranting about this crap. Should start doing my final assignment which I barely understand what the lecturer want or what is it required. I'll hang on. I hope so.

0 response: