Coffee • Food • Seduction

It's been a week. Hmm... This has been a busy week. Really busy with work, homework and outing. Of course all the outings has to do with eat. LOL. Don't know since when I realize that I love to eat. Like really love to eat. Everyday, I've been thinking about what's new to try out today and what's to cook today.

Worked three day straight. Practicing my barista skill. Well, I'm almost there I guess. Almost. But not good yet. I passed the test and got the job of course. Gonna go for a barista training. Boss gonna pay for it. Seems like some quite advance professional course. I'm going professional. LOL

Coffee, is not something I fancy. Cause I tend to get dizzy when I take coffee. But something weird, I don't experience that over here when I drink while working. I've been drinking quite a lot. But won't really get addict to it. Hmm... I'm weird. 

Over the weekend, I had a lovely gourmet dinner after work at cousin's house with cousin's family and also Vincent and Pearly, which was superbly wonderful.  Let me tell you about the dinner. What's on the menu?

Entree- Nyonya Pie Tee

Soup- Mixed Fishball with Chicken Soup

Main- Oso Busso with Nasi Minyak

Dessert- Pineapple Sorbet with Mandarin

They are just wonderful. It's well made by my cousin of course. ^^ What else we had? We had another dessert for the day, which is a nicely made chocolate mud cake. They are really nice and we can't bear to eat it. Just too beautiful to be destroy. Anyway, we ate it too.

Much laughter going on that night talking with someone with some life experience. We were talking about this sex issue again. Gender issue I mean of course. 

What is the first rule to get a guy? Knowing what you have and what you can do, which is what you are capable in catching a guy. 

What is the second rule then? Get a target of course, but in Vincent's word, it's call VICTIM. Yea, victim. Is it that bad to be target? Hmm... Understand your target and know what your target have.

What is the third? Which is the most crucial one. Knowing how to create this very thing call - 'illusion'. Which actually laugh my ass off.

Illusion is another words is conning. Being with someone is about giving what he/she desire but in your way. Not necessary to be the proper way. Giving people hope is an illusion. Illusion to drive someone to something. This is not cheating, nor lying, nothing to do with trustworthy. Say it in an ugly way, what does a man desire when comes to a women? Nothing else but just S.E.X. Nothing more than that. And Vincent agreed it. So I asked him, after sex, there is nothing else to look forward, what drive a family then? Hmm... This has to do with seduction then. 

He told me there's 3 types of seduction. What is it? 

1. Physical seduction
2. Mental seduction
3. Spiritual seduction

Hmm... Well, the 1st and 2nd type is understandable. But what is spiritual seduction? I'm gonna see him and each time I see him, he is gonna explain a type of seduction to me, which means I'm gonna have a few more lesson to go. LOL. I'm looking forward to it. I think he shouldn't be a physiotherapist but he should be psychiatrist or maybe a magazine writer. Interesting. 

By the way, I made my house a box of Lemon Lime Sorbet. Show you guys some other time. Time for homework. Ciaoz~

0 response: