Blank

The 2nd day of Holiday. Nothing much on. I didn't do anything except sitting at my desk stupidly looking at my Whitey doing nothing. How pathetic is that? Eventually really nothing. The plans I listed out yesterday, I did none of them.

Yesterday I slept at 3.30am, trying to sort something out but failed. Spoke to Wilson for a couple of hours, talking crap. LOL. Was kinda relaxing to talk to people who is such a joke. I'm just joking, I know you're reading. haha. Was nice talking to him about his traveling plan. I wish I could. I'm trying to plan mine too. But it's not easy especially when it comes to "kaching kaching". You know what I mean.

Yesterday was April Fool. I didn't get fool of course. Reminiscing the same time last year. Somebody gave me a cake. I thought it was a joke or something. But anyway, that was really lovely and wonderful. Like I always said, simple makes the best thing ever. That cake has no trick in it. Simply just a gift from a friend. Was so so touch. I even finish the cake on my own. LOL

Well, I'm still very empty now. What should I do? What can I do?

0 response: