First Holiday in Melbourne

It's Easter Holiday. 7 days of holiday. What can I do? Hmm... Well I have plenty of plans actually. But don't know where to start.

Do my homework
Finish my reading
Finish my Journal
Do some shopping
Go for a trip

Argh~ I got so many things running in my mind.

Of course a holiday should really be a holiday fills with outing and relaxing. So, today me and some newly known friend went for a day-trip.

The flow goes like this:

Lavender + Maze + Hot Spring + Frankston Sofia Dinner



This is what I call tiring. But of course at the same time, this is also what I call relaxing and satisfying. The lavender place was really lovely, I'm really drunk with the scent. Just feel so great. Going into the maze, reminds me of the movie Alice in Wonderland. Also reminds me that I haven't watch that yet! >.< OMG! I seriously have to watch that. Anyway, watching movie in Melb, probably I can get premiere class movie tickets in KL already. That's why I fucking need a job. Ok, back to the trip. Followed by out main spot of the day, HOT SPRING. I passed by a strawberry farm on the way to hot spring, of course we didn't stop by and pluck some strawberry, but we wanted to. Hmm... It's was a lovely place. Hot spring is just so relaxing and wonderful for students like us. LOL. We need to distress! But this time, I'm kinda stress to go hot spring cause I didn't bring extra baju to change. OMG! this is like so shitty. Don't worry, I won't tell you how I overcome it and enjoy my hot spring. LOL. After that, it was about 6pm in the evening and my tummy is banging like nobody's business. Freaking hungry. We were searching all over the GPS for the place Sofia Restaurant in Frankston, but failed. Ended up, I found it on google map with my iPhone. Sweat betul. The food was great, big portion and value for $. haha. Just love the oyster.Anyway, pictures will be up real soon, so just stay tune to my facebook update alright?^^

I'm now so tired after the day trip especially with the hot spring relaxation. I think I can sleep well without waking up tonight. Well well, I shall go to sleep now. Wondering what should I do tomorrow? The 2nd day of my Easter holiday.

Ly:
"Sorry"

0 response: