Ego

Foundation of International Business (Mid sem test) - 13/4
Cinema Studies (Mise en scene analysis) - Due 19/4
Network Literacies (HTML) - Due 19/4
Radio Production and Criticism A (7 mins interview) - Due 20/4

They are stressing me here. All forcing me to work late, work hard, work fast. Eventually they all came in all at a different time, but it all due the same time. Why did all the lecturers want it to be like that? Well, it's mid semester, everything has to be done. I've started my revision days ago. Just finished, but it's just a beginning. Much more to study on. Others, I haven't even started to think what am I gonna do with it. Haven't even started to work on it. How? Time is limited. My time is really tight. Stressing me up. The only time where I can runaway from all these is sleep. Yea, I love sleeping. Well not really, cause I used to think sleeping kills much of time when I was back in Malaysia. But now, I started love sleeping especially when I'm stressed up. Well, this is not a good habit thou.

Spoke to a friend of mine about this sex issue. I mean gender issue. He said, ladies denial of age is a comedy to him. Well, I kinda agree with him partially. Which I think women hide it because of the world's perception on the word 'old'. Old is about ugly, wrinkle, fat, dark circle, blemish, dark spot, and any words you can think of about old. Why does women hates about the word 'old'? It's all because of men. Men don't like those 'old' elements on women. This has to talk about men's ego. A friend of mine, has a boyfriend who wanted her to be perfectly beautiful at all time. He didn't want to be defame by people around him cause he has an 'old' girlfriend. In the end, they break up cause she was so frustrated with his ego. I'm kinda happy for her.

Gonna work tomorrow, I mean later. So I think I better get some rest now before getting myself stone at work tomorrow. Ciaoz~

0 response: