Crap

What should I say? What can I say? I shouldn't be complaining cause I'm not at the right position to complain. It's just not my right. Well I should just get used to it and now I should cut this crap before it gets out of control.

I've been so so so stressful for the past whole week. I guess everyone knows what happened to me. Well it didn't really happen, it just has to be like that since the day I step on this land. Assignment of course. What do you think I'm talking about? Well, try imagine 2 assignments due the same date and a group assignment need to be done. I haven't been sleeping for more than 7 hours for the past whole week. Tired! I can't even go out and have fun on a Friday night. This is just so pathetic. Not that I don't like or don't wanna go, it's I'm forced to stay home and finish up my pile of homework. It's not the end yet. It will never ends until the day I grad.

I need somebody to cheer me up now. Can somebody please cheer me up? I really need it now. This is just so sad when I have to beg someone to cheer me up well of course I can't do it myself. I'll be really stupid if I talk to the mirror and tell myself to cheer up. HEY! What am I talking here? Gosh, I'm talking nonsense here. Should really cut this crap and get back to work before its toooooooo late. Ciaoz~

0 response: