Someday We'll Know

Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you

This song just can't stop singing in my head. Have been so into Nicholas Sparks's movie. I know, he is an author, not screen writer. But I really love all the movie of his book. To some people they are just another lovey dovey movie. Same goes to me actually. But still I enjoy it very much. Envy the story that happened on the character. I must be out of my mind being a high school girl again looking for TRUE LOVE am I? LOL. Too much of these.

Well, lately haven't been kinda relieved after the tightest period of the semester (yet to say). Have been struggling on my part time job. I've been learning really hard to cope up with the standard. I'm just not good enough. I'll be evaluate soon. But I'm just so anxious. Never in my life time being so miserable when it comes to work. I'm also keeping to look for another part time job beside this. But can't seems to find any. Hmm... Showing you one of my work. Really love this job but, it filled with uncertainty.


Just saw something. And it just gave me a big hit all of a sudden. But this is my own problem thinking about it. I always envy. Really envy. Why I can't be someone like that? No matter how much I did, how hard I try, I just can't be like that. Feel so pathetic about myself. Some people are just gifted. Can't compare, can't even think of being like them, because I just can't. Not that I don't want to, it's just can't. They just shine. I'm forever to be the one shadowed.

"Lets start loving whole heartedly. "

0 response: