I Miss Everyone

My gosh! Typed a whole essay long post then it's gone >.< I haven't started any of my homework yet. Argh~~! I'm just a lazy-pizzy-wizzy girl. Give me some motivation please. But not something like I'm gonna fail my subject. *Puke* I will pass! Finally, I got myself a pillow yesterday, but still sleepless night. What is going on with me. Well I don't know. Keep waking up and mind running crazy. Arrrrgggghhhh~~ Yesterday went for an interview at GPO, a cafe. Back to what I did last time at Honey Bee. Coffee milk coffee milk and coffee and milk. That's what I did last time. I miss the time with my besties and also my handsome boss Marcus. Wonder how is he now? Surviving in Aus? or back to US? Well, hope everything will be fine tomorrow. I want that job!!! Please give me all your luck. Please please please. I need that.

It's gonna be Ching Ming tomorrow. Which is the day Chinese will pay respect to their ancestor at the tomb. Parents and relatives went today back in Malaysia of course. Reminds me of my granny. My lovely granny. I miss her so much. Miss her scent, miss her smile, miss her face, miss her cooking, miss her yelling at people, miss her everything. Wish that she is doing great in the other side of the universe. I love you po po~

As day goes by, good things and bad things happen. Where you can't really avoid from all of them. Especially when bad things come in a really nasty way. Not really that bad anyway, I'm the one to blame anyway. Why do I have to find out about it? Why do I have to search about that? Why do I have to continue finding about it? Blame myself. Stupid stalker! And why do you want to make yourself so miserable?! That's why I'm stupid. Looking at it won't make you feel better but only worst. Bad things normally comes in pair, or maybe triplets. Just blame myself for everything. I made my own decision, it's my choice anyway. Bare with it! Leave it when you can't stand it anymore.

I shall go get a cold shower to cool myself down now. But it's like 18 degree now. Freaking cold wei, still cold shower? Hmm...

0 response: