Worst Ever

Today happen to be my worst day ever in my life. Really that bad. Don't ask me why, but I'm feeling super miserable now. Can never imagine this ever happen. But actually it's just a normal incident which would happen anywhere. So, am trying not to think about it. God! Please clear my mind!

Anyway, haven't blog about last Sunday's potluck. Was indeed a lovely potluck dinner. Having them over for dinner was fun with eating, chit-chatting and mafia-ing. We had a lot of food. Like really a lot that we can't finish. In the end, everyone has to take some of the leftover home for tomorrow. What do we have? Pasta, Onion soup with bread and cheese, Meatball, Chicken Wrap, Cake, Anzac cookie, and oh ya the most important- softdrinks! They are just simply wonderful. When can we have our next steamboat? huh? huh? huh?

"I'm still very down. Somebody cheer me up please."

1 response:

ps | May 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM

i can offer my place for steamboat =D
deal?

when is ur 1st paper?shall we do it on the weekend of week 11?