The New Year Has Come

I've been really busy lately with plans after plans and plans. Anyway, its an excuse of me being super lazy even sit in front of my lappie doing nothing.

The new year has come. 2010, a new year, new decade, probably there'll be a new life coming. I'm counting down the days. Time is just too short. How I wish there's 72 hours a day. I'm trying to make use of each and every minute of my days left. Hanging out with friends, going for trip with them. So DATE me please! I'm really very free. LOL

I know it's kinda annoying when I keep mentioning about me leaving Malaysia. But I don't care, cause I'll still roaring about this until the day I leave. Yes! I'm leaving MALAYSIA to AUSTRALIA on 18th FEBRUARY 2010!!! Well, just wanna keep you guys informed. =P

People start asking me when is my farewell this and that. I told some of them I don't want to have and farewell party. Cause, I know, I will really cry my heart out. ='( But of cause I want to see each and everyone of my friend before I fly to Melbourne. So date me date me!

Talking about this new year. What have I done for the past 11 days? Hmm... I went to meet up with some friends, watched a few movie. Oh ya, finally I watched my froggie, not with any Frog Prince or any Froggie but my sis and my bff. Was really a nice show. Simple and nice. Haven't watch any show like this for a long long time.

Anyway, yesterday I went to Saga Hill with whole kampung of people. 30 of us went up the hill. It was tremendous. Feel like I'm addicted to mountain hiking lately. I kindly like the process of getting up to the peak where you will get exhausted and the need of willpower to continue go up up up. Well, you can choose to give up or continue. If you don't continue, you'll never know what is it like at the peak or the destination you're heading to. This time, our destination is a chilling waterfall (though it's just a baby waterfall). But we had fun. With 30 of us. LOL


Oh ya, and by the way, remember me saying I went for a Pre-Wedding photoshooting with Lucas for a cute couple. Their wedding was last weekend. Feel so great that I can take their lovely pictures. This is them. ♥

Happily Ever After. ♥♥♥

"I wanna get married too!!!"

0 response: