23 Days to go

When I wake up this early these days but didn't know what to do, I feel so lost and frustrated. It's like wasting the time I have here in Malaysia. But then, what to do? I can't do anything, can't do what I wanted to. Especially when you know what is going to happen where you dare not to face or do.

I've not been blogging for almost 4 days. I think I shall catch back time now.

*** Friday ***

It's a great day on last Friday. It's really a full and fruitful day. I went to meet up with Woo and the gang at SMKPP. HAHA, where is SMKPP? Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (P) Pudu where I met the awesome them. We went back not to see any teacher or Headmistress but just to eat. Yes! To eat! What can attract us in a Secondary school canteen? I can tell you, you will never see such variety canteen ever around Klang Valley. This is like the best canteen ever. I had my favourite Yeemee with Asam Laksa soup and also Tomyam soup. Yummyumm. The best thing is I got my favourite fried sotong. ^0^


In the noon, we went Karaoke like we always did. It was fun thou.

At night I had date with all my gohgoh jiejie at my gohgoh's condo. My gohgoh cooking again. This time with the awesome Chicken dip with ginger sauce, it's heaven can. To get these, I woke up at 7am and went to the wet market myself! ALONE! Nevermind, its for me and everyone. I know Kean make this dinner is because of me. Cause he promised to make a dinner for me. besides that, it's also a pre-birthday celebration for him. I don't know how surprise he is. But really hope he is happy.


Again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOH~

*** Saturday ***

It's another day out, but with a lot of PILOTS. Ngek ngek. Me and the OT gang went Saga Hill hiking. Yes! Saga Hill again. But this time with LESS people (due to those who ffk) but more fun and more adventurous. Not really adventurous thou. HAHA. Like usual we went up hill early morning and I found out that the road we went wrong that day actually leads to a pond where you can have tea over there. You can boil your water with wood sticks over there, they even supply kettle, cup and etc. It's really nice and enjoying when you have tea in the jungle. It's refreshing. Then we head to the waterfall. It's really crowded today with a lot of uncle and aunty cooking up there. They made Yong Tau Fu. They didn't tapao but they cook up there. Can you imagine those aunty uncle carrying frying pan, pots and stuff. OMG! *Salute* We had our brunch up there and head home around 12. The 'adventurous' part is that when I walk across a stone bed river, I slipped and fell right on my face! Ok la, not really my face, but I hurt my lips. But the worst part was I also hurt my thigh. And the bruises is like almost a palm size, and it's purple with doted red on it and a lil bit yellowish. Try imagine this. *Colorful* LOL. It's really killingly pain and suffer. Didn't have good night sleep for a few nights. Especially when I turn over waken by the pain. But I'm alright now already. Thou the color is still there. LOL



*** Sunday ***

What did I have on Sunday? Spring Cleaning. It's about time. I can smell the spring breeze.

*** Monday ***

Nothing on. Home Alone.

*** Tuesday ***

Nothing on either. Home Alone AGAIN.

Kinda boring these two days. No dates, no plans, nobody, no nothing. Sien... How can it be like that ?! But honestly I didn't had good sleep for few fair nights. >.<


Btw, guess what is this above^^ huu huu...

"When you are expecting something and you already knew the answer, this is what I call
S-T-U-P-I-D"


0 response: