A Day Without Identity / 28 Days to go

Have you ever experienced a day without an identity? Do you know how it feels? I know! It's...












Nothing. HAHA. Don't really feel a thing, it's really nothing. I don't feel a thing. It's nothing like usual. Except the part that I have to run to all the government departments to get the replacement of my documents. Well, the few department I went, they were quite efficient, except the part that I've been told that I will have to wait for 3 weeks to get my Identity Card back. So, I decided to go to Putrajaya instead, cause I've been told that go there I can get my replacement by 24 hours. Then, I thought I wanna go to JPJ after that, but then I've been told that I can't do the replacement without my identity card. So, which means, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!



Nevermind, I think I shall leave the things to tomorrow. I went to college for meeting with me 'Unidentified'. LOL. On my way back home after that, I thought I should drop by the mamak where I last saw my purse and check out if they seen my purse or not. Boom! Yes! They found it! But its not there at that time. Cause, a kind uncle is sending to my house, and so happen his son was there and gave that uncle a call. Eventually, the uncle didn't know how to go to my house (as everyone know how complicated it is to get to my house). So, I asked him to wait for me somewhere and I will go meet him up. He is such a kind hearted uncle, he was so worried about me having those havoc, calling here and there, reporting here and there. He asked me to check if I've lost anything for three times. LOL. Really appreciate. But he didn't want any repayment, so I decided to go get two boxes of chocolate and send over to the mamak and to him.

I believe a kind person would gets many many good return. God bless him and also his family. Of cause, shouldn't forget about the kind hearted mamak who kept my purse. God bless him and his family as well.

2 response:

alan | January 21, 2010 at 2:04 PM

the uncle is really kind. so happy the world is so nice. full of nice people around. ^^

l I l Y | January 21, 2010 at 2:44 PM

This world is full of love. LOL